As a part of 2017 National Boys & Girls Club Week, over 600 Clubs entered this year’s “Blue Doors Across the Nation: Blue Door Decorating Contest” presented by Lowe’s Home Improvement for a chance to win a $20,000 renovation grant. These seven finalists decorated amazing blue doors illustrating how Clubs open the doors to great futures for Club members around the world. Vote for your favorite blue door today to help one lucky Club win!
Voting is now closed.
The winning Club will be announced on Friday, March 31, 2017.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the door from [Insert Club Name]? We received over 600 entries this year and seven finalists have been chosen. All seven finalist Clubs have been notified.
- How do I vote? To vote: click on your favorite door and then on the heart icon, you will need to have either a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account to vote, and will be prompted to login when casting your vote. A red heart indicates your vote was counted. You will be allowed to vote a maximum of one time per hour per machine/device during the duration of the voting period.
- Why do I have to go through Facebook? To vote you must login via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. This is done to protect the integrity of the contest and as a safeguard against any type of gaming or machine input.
- How many times can I vote? One vote may be cast per hour from each device. I.e. desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- If you are unable to vote after the one hour has passed, please try refreshing your screen.
- What do I do if I am unable to vote? If you are still having trouble voting, please email BGCWeek@BGCA.org.